Life is a learning process, and changes can be wonderful opportunities for growth. Don’t be afraid of change! Embrace it and grow!
There are more things to learn and beautiful things to be discovered, than problems ahead. Don’t be afraid, come out from your comfort zone. Let God guide you in your journey.
Security is an illusion, a grasping of your ego to eternal life. There is no eternal life for the ego or for the body. God given, God taken. The more you try to hide behind the false shield of security, the harder will be the fall. Let go of the illusion, and abide in God’s grace.
What is Love?
1 John 3:16
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
- There are a lot of definition about love. But what is the real Love? For us to know the real meaning of love, we must look back to the cross and know what Christ did for us. When we understand what God did on the cross, we will know what real love is.
3 points about Love :
1. Real love is initiated by God.
1 John 4: 19
We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
- God is love and he is the initiator of love.
2. Real love will bring you closer to God.
1 John 4:10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
- Because of sin we were separated from God. But because he loves us he gave his Son Jesus to pay for our sins. The goal of Jesus Christ is for us to get closer to God.
1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect for love.
3. Real love results to laying down of one’s life for someone.
- As it is said, For he loved us, Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for our sin and for us to know His love for us and for us to have a everlasting love. A love that cannot be compared from others. God showed what love is.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
The Holy Spirit
Every year we have our resolutions, our goals, but most of the times we cannot achieve it. So every year there are 3 things that we feel, FAILURE, We FORGET, and FEAR. When you feel these 3 then there comes frustration, condemnation, hopeless, weakness, restless and etc. Is there a way not to fail, forget, and fear this year? YES, through the Holy Spirit.
26. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
27. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
-The Holy Spirit is GOD.
You can TRUST the Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the almighty gives me life.
1. Holy Spirit is a person.
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption
- He has feelings also. He grieves when you do evil. You can talk to Him.
2. Holy Spirit is the promise.
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever.
-He fights for you. He is praying for you. He is with you.
3 Things that the Holy Spirit will do.
1. He purifies your motive.
A new heart will also give, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.
2. He will prompt you to obey and gives you the ability to obey.
-When you allow God to lead you, everything in your life will be in order.
3. He will Produce you the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24. And they are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Desire God first.
Let God satisfy the longing of your heart.
One thing have I desired of the LORD, that I will seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.
Message me if you need any advice or help.. :)
A soft answer turns away wrath.
When everyone around you seems to be in bad spirits, bickering and complaining, take a step back. It’s so easy to answer in kind, but instead feel into your heart and answer gently. Let peace radiate from you.